Monday, October 13, 2008

The Incredible Hulk T-shirt #2 | Marvel Comics T-shirt

This Incredible Hulk T-shirt has a very cool image of the Hulk with the world in his grasps and he looks pissed. What great imagery to show how dominating the Incredible Hulk can be. This t-shirts is proof that we all really do like The Hulk when he’s mad.
100% cotton.
Some sizes might not currently be in stock.
Available in adult sizes Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL.
This t-shirt is available through the following link. To purchase click here.

In a time when being and thinking green is popular we have Marvels Incredible Hulk who has been green for decades now. Bruce Banner AKA The Incredible Hulk has his latest movie being released on DVD here pretty soon so I thought it be a good idea to have another Hulk t-shirt because it’s been a while.

With all the amazing superheroes in the Marvel Universe it does make it a little hard choosing which to feature next. I know I’m leaving out some cool lesser know heroes (which I will get to) but, I know I have to give you the big dogs to start with. Which is not a big deal because I hey I like them all and the Hulk is definitely one of the big dogs.

I’m sure your a big fan of the Hulk and I’m sorry it took so long to have another of his t-shirts, but you try going through the Marvel Line up a make sure every hero get enough blog time. I think that’s as long as my Incredible Hulk t-shirt rant can go, so if you like the shirt pick it up, see ya next time.

No comments: