Thursday, August 7, 2008

Marvel Comics T-shirt

This Marvel Comics T-shirt is bad ass. Just look at how many superheroes from the Marvel Universe are on this. It has Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain America, The Incredible Hulk, Silver Surfer, Doctor Strange, Daredevil, The Punisher, The Thing, and Wolverine just to name a few. This is one of the greatest collection of comic book superheroes I have ever seen on one piece of clothing.
100% cotton.
Some sizes might not currently be in stock.
Available in adult sizes Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL.
This t-shirt was located in the Marvel T-shirts Cross Overs section to visit the site and see more click here.

There is however one problem though and I really hate to tell you all this but, the last time I looked up this piece of apparel it was sold out. I know, I know I shouldn’t have teased you with this awesome merchandise if you couldn’t buy it and have it for yourself. The only reason I did was because it is so cool it’s like a Marvel Comics group photo.

Shirts like this are probably hot sellers so I would think that the site selling it would have more in stock eventually. Who knows by the time you stumble upon this post you may find that the t-shirt is already up for sale again, but I thought I would a least share this artwork with you anyway.

I’m gonna keep posting more attire that feature all our favorites from Stan Lee and others. So be sure to bookmark this blog and check out the best drawings that I can possible find on a shirt because let’s face it, it‘s better than wearing some other lame logo on your clothes. Come back tomorrow for another very cool Marvel Comics t-shirt.

Marvel Comics T-shirt Home

More Marvel Stuff

  • Marvel Maquette Spider Man - Featuring a base emblazoned with both the Marvel Comics and Spider-Man logos, the Spider-Man Maquette is limited to 5000 pieces worldwide. Includes full-color, hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity. Buy/More Info. Share and Enjoy: ...

No comments: