Monday, August 18, 2008

Venom T-shirt | Marvel Comics T-shirt

Now it’s time for the all important Venom t-shirt. Here you can see he is looking buff, probably the version most of you are use to and not the skinny version from the movie. You can see that on this shirt he is looking absolutely sick, this is the character that I want to see on my Venom merchandise not the one that was portrayed in the Spider-Man 3 movie. This t-shirt shows the real depiction / design of the Venom I know and love.

100% cotton.
Some sizes might not currently be in stock.
Available in adult sizes Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL.
This t-shirt was located in the Spider-Man section to visit the site and see more click here.

Venom is one of those characters that is too cool to keep as a villain 24/7 because he does do back and forth at times. Aside from that he is probably my generations top villain for the Iconic Spider-Man and basically the anti-Spider-Man. Eddie Brock is kind of a jerk, not somebody you necessarily hate, but not you best friend either. Then you give him the power of a symbiotic suit and you’ll have some trouble on your hands.

Being able to watch Venom battle Spidey in the 90’s cartoon series was something worth waking up early for on an Saturday morning. I still remember looking forward to the next episode every week and to think that today I would have a Marvel Comics T-shirt Blog is pretty crazy. I had know idea that would happen but I do know that that cartoon series is a big reason I’m such a big Marvel fan today.

Venom is just to awesome of a character not to have a shirt of. I mean this is such a sick looking design of him and yes, I pretty sure that’s not Topher Grace under that symbiotic suit. This belong in somebody’s wardrobe but, who’s down enough to wear something that looks so awesome. Okay that’s my take on this Venom t-shirt, so I guess I’ll see ya next time, laters

No comments: