Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Incredible Hulk T-shirt | Marvel Comics T-shirt

It’s time for The Incredible Hulk t-shirt and man is this guy in shape. I think he could probably beat me up, it would be a good fight but, I still think he wins. So since he could probably take me, I’ll kiss his green butt and say take a look at this incredible t-shirt. This is a great drawing of the world famous Hulk. Can you say, tight?

100% cotton.
Some sizes might not currently be in stock.
Available in adult sizes Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL.
This t-shirt is available through the following link. To purchase or see more click here.

Dr. Bruce Banner what can I say about you, except that you got problems man. I know it can’t be easy being a green superhero but, calm down and don’t let the government get to you, literally. Then again, why don’t you just conform to them, do everything they want and do everything they say and all will be good. Okay o.k. I’m just being jealous, so jealous that I might turn into the Hulk right now. Aaaahhhhhh!. Just joking I’ll do it later.

This green giant is truly a Marvel masterpiece, just an amazing character and fascinating in so many ways. Just one look at him and you want to know what he’s all about. He’s timeless and looks great on a t-shirt too. I know his clothing is always getting ripped but yours doesn’t have to, this would make a great addition to your wardrobe.

The Hulk is definitely a superhero that you need in your collection. Take a good look at this t-shirt you know this is a must have. You can clearly see the him, but at the same time he’s kind of in the shadows. The shirt’s that I show you should basically be self explanatory as to why they’re cool and this one is no different. The Incredible Hulk t-shirt I’ve just shown you is only the first of many to come. See yah next time.

Marvel Comics T-shirt Home

More Incredible Hulk Stuff

No comments: