Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wolverine T-shirt | Marvel Comics T-shirt

Now this is a Wolverine t-shirt, isn’t it beautiful. I have been an X-men fan since I was a kid and I know Wolverine is so many of yours favorite X-men character or maybe your favorite comic book character all together. And I can’t deny it he is one of my favorites too, how can you not like this guy. He’s a good guy but, he’s not one of those soft goodie goodie’s lounging in paradise.

100% cotton.
Some sizes might not currently be in stock.
Available in adult sizes Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL.
This t-shirt is available through the following link. To purchase or see more click here.

He’s looking pretty badass in this shirt with his claws coming right out at yah. He doesn’t look to happy though he actually looks kind of pissed off. These artist always seem to catch this guy when he’s in a bad mood. They really should know by know that this superhero isn’t really a people person.

I guess the thing that must really attract comic book fans to this guy is probably that he is so tough and sure of himself. He has that healing factor along with his adamantium skeleton and claws. I mean who can take this guy in a straight up fight, I know there are some, but not too many. His age is another interesting part to this character I forget exactly how old he is but for those of you who don’t know, Wolverine is old.

Logan is not just a superhero he’s a superstar. He’s bankable in Hollywood and a character that will always be a favorite of movie goers and comic book fans alike. What else is there to say, a lot of you probably know him more than I do, dang it. So I hope you enjoyed this Wolverine t-shirt, later.

Marvel Comics T-shirt Home

More Wolverine Stuff

No comments: